Senior Manager- Accounting & Tax
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$90000 - S$120000 per annum|
My client is a global MNC specialising in international tax advisory and compliance solutions. They are a highly niche firm with less than 500 employees targeted towards mainly servicing the expatriate & small business segment. They are a market leader in this field and continue to grow at an exponential rate in the last few years. They have a strong presence in US, Europe, Asia and Singapore acts as global HQ for them. Due to expansion, they are looking for an Accounting & Tax Senior Manager for their Singapore office.
In this strategic position reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Accounting & Tax Senior Manager will be in charge of an allocated client portfolio including preparation of financial statements and income tax returns as appropriate. You will also take part in tax advisory including international tax, cross border & transfer pricing transactions though no prior experience is required and you will be trained on this as per requirement. You will be also responsible for the management of the firm's professional Work in Progress and ensuring weekly invoicing targets are met by the team. In addition, you will also be in charge of managing a team of people and growing, mentoring them and ensuring that the team hits their KPI. You will also assist the Managing Director in bringing on board new clients and help maintain existing client relationships.
Why join them?
- They offer quick progression and are looking for this Senior Manager to be promoted to Director in 3 years' time given good performance
- They are a specialist tax firm that offer a more personal & customised service to their clients compared to Big 4, thus each employee is very important and has a chance to really contribute and help grow the firm further
- They provide an excellent remuneration & benefits package which is above the market average and rewards top performers
To qualify, you must possess:
- At least a degree in accounting/finance and/or relevant accounting qualifications
- At least 7 years of experience in audit in Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm
- Experience in managing a team of 4-5 people
- Passion to work and grow in leading professional services firm
- Prior experience or knowledge in corporate tax compliance is preferred
Please click on the button APPLY NOW to be considered for the job or send your CV in word format to Anshul at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number:R1549434
Business License Number: 200611680D License Number:10C5117