Senior Manager, Business Process Automation
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Sales & Marketing Technology Ambition Executive Search|
Our client is an employer of choice and a reputable organization. A business process automation leadership opportunity has arisen within the Customer Experience and Design team.
Reporting to the department head, the candidate is required to carry out the following duties as follows:
* Assist stakeholders to translate strategic direction into business needs; and incorporate them into process and solution requirements
* Facilitate process/initiative owners to design, recommend and implement the approved processes and related changes, using agile approach to manage project
* Recommend, source and adopt IT solutions, such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), to deliver cost effective solutions to business stakeholders
* Act as key driver on change management and related communication
* Assess automation performance against customer satisfaction and resolve operational issues with multiple supporting teams
* Keep abreast of the market trend and availability of suitable business process management tools and automation solutions
* Communicate regularly with automation solution providers regarding performance, feedback and efficiency opportunities
An ideal candidate will have:
* University degree or equivalent in business management, operations management or related discipline
* At least 15 years' experience of which 10 years in managerial position in business process re-engineering or improvement project management
* Experience in continuous improvement projects and/or familiar with related methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma, Scrum and Agile
* Strong analysis and problem-solving skills, able to identify and structure issues, analyse and make recommendations
* Excellent people and project management skills, with the ability to design, propose and initiate changes to meet emerging business challenges and opportunities
* Experience in design thinking, automation solutions e.g. RPA
* Proficiency in spoken Cantonese/written Chinese and English
* Candidate with less years of experience will also be considered
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC235256
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.