Senior Manager Client Reporting
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Manager Client Reporting
- New Head count
- Leading Financial Institution
- Career Mobility
My client is a leading international investment firm with a strong Asian presence. They're currently looking for an experienced and innovative candidate to join their Client Servicing team. This role is a 1-year fixed term contract.
This incumbent will be responsible for preparing and review monthly factsheet reports. Co-ordination of information flow between all relevant internal business areas to ensure factsheet reports are prepared and reviewed accurately and in a timely manner. Assist the Team Head in managing the services delivery of outsourced providers appointed for Fund Administration (Transfer Agency and Fund Accounting) of the various fund structures.
Assist the Team Head to provide operational support to distributors opening accounts with the various fund platforms. Liaise with the LBUs on regional FATCA and CRS matters. Manage the due diligence process for FATCA and CRS. Manage both the internal and external (regulatory) reporting for FATCA and CRS. Maintain strong working relationships with all external/internal clients as appropriate, ensuring clear and accurate communication and responding to queries in a timely manner.
Ensure that the Team Head is kept aware of all significant matters and that complaints, breaches and incidents are recorded on within the required deadline. Work with internal stakeholders and relevant business areas on projects and initiatives.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Post Graduate Degree or Equivalent in Finance
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years' experience in Asset Management across various functions covering Middle and Back office functions.
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of fund administration operations, including for off shore funds.
- Strong process and systems orientation
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements
- Excellent general management capabilities and communication skills
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong programming skills: VBA or Python
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874