Senior Manager - Consumer Insights (QUAL)
- Are you an experienced Qualitative Research specialist with Agency experience?
- Join a leading firm and build a team to manage local accounts
- Must have high EQ and be highly analytical
Our Client is a leading European Market Research Agency with operations in over 100 countries worldwide.
The chosen candidate will assist in coordinating the qualitative research team and will be responsible for supporting the quality of research output, skills development and client management of the practice area. This person shouldhave extensive experience within the Qualitative research field, including good exposure to a mix of qualitative research initiatives, from mainstream to boutique.
- Actively drive issue-based analyses and deliver proactive insights
- Build presentations and consultative story-telling to clients with insightful and actionable recommendations
- KPIs will include: quality of data, quality of analysis and quality of delivery (incl. reporting and presentation)
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Interact with prospective/existing clients and help to identify new business opportunities by providing solutions to their business problems
- 6-9 years working in Qualitative Market Research, Ethnographic Market Research or related jobs
- Degree in a relevant subject required - e.g. Psychology
- Practical experience in different qualitative research methods (e.g. projective techniques, ethnography, focus groups, in-depth/expert interviews, grounded theory, etc.)
- Strong research discipline and exposure, with ability to synergize both quantitative and qualitative research
- Experienced managing a team
- Experience with project management and coordination
- Result-focused; optimistic; loves changes and making a difference
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 224010. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.