Senior Manager - Cyber Security
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$180000 - S$240000 per annum + benefits + bonuses|
This VP-level role reports to top management within group tech at a first-tier financial institution here in Singapore. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Determining enterprise information security policy and strategy.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and enforcement of information security standards and procedures.
- Ensuring that all information systems are functioning correctly regarding security policy.
- Drive IT risk evaluations, audits, and security incident investigations.
In general, the CISO is charged with the responsibility for building an accountable, information security-conscious culture and a system security infrastructure built on high-quality standards backed-up by effective operational procedures as well as regular status monitoring and reporting activities.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified professional with 12-15 years of technology experience, of which ideally about 10 were spent in the IT Security domain.
- Experience managing a similar business unit or division, ideally within Banking, Insurance, or Asset Management businesses.
- Excellent stakeholder facing skills which can only come with the right experience in similar fast-paced environments.
- Prior experience building the best-in-class infrastructure to support an MNC organization's information security challenges from top to bottom.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to obtain:
- Career advancement and high-level exposure in a first-tier organization
- An excellent platform to elevate your corporate profile in the market.
- The necessary exposure to take your career in information security to its pinnacle.
Contact Vishnu Venkatesh at email@example.com / +65 6854 5614 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number VVT00421.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: N0028279.