Senior Manager - Data governance
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
An established global bank is on the lookout for an experienced Senior Manager who will be responsible for the bank's Data Quality management.
In line with the bank's internal focus on Data governance and Data quality management, they are currently looking to hire a Senior Manager within the Chief Data Office. Key responsibilities for the role would include contributing to the implementation of the bank's Data Quality management frameworks and acting as the experts on Data Quality risks. A key focus for this role would be ensuring the quality of data in compliance with BCBS239.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Over 10 years' experience in governance/ assurance and Data management
- Good understanding of Data quality risks
- Excellent understanding of Data governance frameworks
- Experienced in Data privacy, data protection
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Ethel.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1981194