Senior Manager, International Payments
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Leading Singapore telecommunications company
- High growth working environment
- Remuneration above market average
Our client is one of Asia's leading communications group, at the forefront of technology development in telecommunications. They provide one of Singapore's' first all-in-one mobile payments apps, allowing you to shop, commute and send money with ease.
- Identify and resolve the key pain points in the existing mode of payments for international eCommerce, merchant payments and ATM withdrawals
- Be knowledgeable with the functioning of the payment industry. Especially on working of merchants payments with Global schemes, on the commercial and business aspects.
- Have a working understanding of transaction processing and technical know-how related to this
- Strike up partnership with leading digital companies, Fintechs and ecommerce players to drive new functionalities or offers.
- Project manage the launch of these services working with internal stake holders like Product, Marketing, Regulatory, Legal and Finance.
- Work in tandem with UX manager to deliver a superior experience
- 10 Years + experience in payments at Banks or Schemes driving user adoption
- Strong hand on experience in Digital technologies
- A proven track record in product marketing
- Possess a thorough understanding of mobile app functionality and user experience (including development concepts, API capabilities, UX methodologies and user behaviors).
- An appreciation of nuances related to partner management with an analytical mindset to evaluate and deploy test and learn approach
- Appreciation of operational process related to payments
- Clear understanding of the payments business model and ability to drive P&L
- A positive 'Can-Do' approach to deliver business value.
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117