Senior Manager, International Payments
- Leading Singapore telecommunications company
- High growth working environment
- Remuneration above market average
Our client is one of Asia's leading communications group, at the forefront of technology development in telecommunications. They provide one of Singapore's' first all-in-one mobile payments apps, allowing you to shop, commute and send money with ease.
- Identify and resolve the key pain points in the existing mode of payments for international eCommerce, merchant payments and ATM withdrawals
- Be knowledgeable with the functioning of the payment industry. Especially on working of merchants payments with Global schemes, on the commercial and business aspects.
- Have a working understanding of transaction processing and technical know-how related to this
- Strike up partnership with leading digital companies, Fintechs and ecommerce players to drive new functionalities or offers.
- Project manage the launch of these services working with internal stake holders like Product, Marketing, Regulatory, Legal and Finance.
- Work in tandem with UX manager to deliver a superior experience
- 10 Years + experience in payments at Banks or Schemes driving user adoption
- Strong hand on experience in Digital technologies
- A proven track record in product marketing
- Possess a thorough understanding of mobile app functionality and user experience (including development concepts, API capabilities, UX methodologies and user behaviors).
- An appreciation of nuances related to partner management with an analytical mindset to evaluate and deploy test and learn approach
- Appreciation of operational process related to payments
- Clear understanding of the payments business model and ability to drive P&L
- A positive 'Can-Do' approach to deliver business value.
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.