Senior Manager, IT Audit
Senior Manager, IT Audit wanted for a leading Healthcare brand!
- Leading Healthcare brand
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading player in the healthcare industry with their main headquarters based in Singapore. They are currently looking for a Senior Manager, IT Audit to join their IT Audit function. Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible in leading the IT Auditors to carry out projects and conduct assessments on their application systems and pinpoint improvement areas through the use of Data Analytics. You will also play a pivotal role in reviewing their IT General controls, operating systems and Data Security, as well provide advisory service in the area of IT Security and System control features.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 7 years of IT Audit experience on business application systems i.e. SAP and healthcare clincal systems
- Strong experience and knowledge in IT General Controls and database securities
- Good knowledge and understanding in Cyber Security Audit methodology and IT Governance, including Personal Data Protection Act
- Good experience in using Data Analytics tools such as SpotFire, ACL, SAS, Python etc.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship with both the IT and business units
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.