Senior Manager, Media Relations & Communications
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$780000.00 - HK$1000000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a well-established Real Estate/Property Investment Company with a high-profile Real Estate Investment Fund. As part of business expansion, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for a top calibre Media Relations professional to join their Corporate Communications function in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Communications, you will be a senior member of the Communications team focusing on Media Relations and Communications with a view to enhance and improve corporate branding, publicity and reputation. You will develop, drive and implement media relations and communications strategies and programs across all range of media channels (print, online, social media, broadcast) and build strong relationships with the media, bloggers and opinion leaders in Hong Kong, China and across the Asia region. In addition, you will develop, review and edit communication materials including press releases, opinion pieces, talking points, speeches and corporate collaterals. Working closely with the management team and the Marketing function, you will take part in establishing and driving effective integrated marketing and communication strategies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree ideally with focuses on Communications, Journalism and / or Public Relations
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant experience in Media Relations, External Communications, Public Relations, Journalism gained from Financial Services, Statutory Bodies, Professional Services, Listed Companies, PR agencies / consultancies
- Strong established relationships with financial and business media in Asia
- Strategic and creative thinking and knowledgeable in current affairs and local politics.
- Dynamic personality with good project management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communications, fluent writing and editing skills in English. Additional ability in Chinese speaking and writing would be advantageous
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH42791 . www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.