Senior Manager, New Business
- Leading Singapore telecommunications company
- High growth working environment
- Remuneration above market average
Our client is one of Asia's leading communications group, at the forefront of technology development in telecommunications. They provide one of Singapore's' first all-in-one mobile payments apps, allowing you to shop, commute and send money with ease.
- Have keen consumer insights working with the marketing team to identify key need gaps where the platform can resolve users pain point
- Strike up partnership with leading digital companies and Fintechs to build feasible commercial models and differentiated end user proposition
- Project manage the launch of these services working with internal stake holders like Product, Marketing, Regulatory, Legal and Finance.
- Adopt an agile methodology with a roll out of a MVP and evaluate performance to improve features ort run campaigns to increase the product off-take.
- Have complete ownership and deliver on a revenue line for all the Non-Payment services
- Have a keen understanding of mobile technology to effectively define the scope of delivery and support in terms of final user and functional testing.
- 12 Years + in Digital / Mobile first or Fintech companies with a Master's in Business Administration is preferred
- Savvy with mobile payment products, services and technologies, and well-informed on mobile commerce and digital payment trends.
- A proven track record in product marketing background in digital or mobile companies
- Possess a thorough understanding of mobile app functionality and user experience (including development concepts, API capabilities, UX methodologies, user behaviors and underlying technical architecture of mobile apps).
- Cross functional project management skills
- Entrepreneurial, start-up, or corporate innovation experience are good-to-have's.
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.