Senior Manager, New Business
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Leading Singapore telecommunications company
- High growth working environment
- Remuneration above market average
Our client is one of Asia's leading communications group, at the forefront of technology development in telecommunications. They provide one of Singapore's' first all-in-one mobile payments apps, allowing you to shop, commute and send money with ease.
- Have keen consumer insights working with the marketing team to identify key need gaps where the platform can resolve users pain point
- Strike up partnership with leading digital companies and Fintechs to build feasible commercial models and differentiated end user proposition
- Project manage the launch of these services working with internal stake holders like Product, Marketing, Regulatory, Legal and Finance.
- Adopt an agile methodology with a roll out of a MVP and evaluate performance to improve features ort run campaigns to increase the product off-take.
- Have complete ownership and deliver on a revenue line for all the Non-Payment services
- Have a keen understanding of mobile technology to effectively define the scope of delivery and support in terms of final user and functional testing.
- 12 Years + in Digital / Mobile first or Fintech companies with a Master's in Business Administration is preferred
- Savvy with mobile payment products, services and technologies, and well-informed on mobile commerce and digital payment trends.
- A proven track record in product marketing background in digital or mobile companies
- Possess a thorough understanding of mobile app functionality and user experience (including development concepts, API capabilities, UX methodologies, user behaviors and underlying technical architecture of mobile apps).
- Cross functional project management skills
- Entrepreneurial, start-up, or corporate innovation experience are good-to-have's.
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117