Senior Manager, Partnership
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Achieves business objectives by market trends; contributing product and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; providing comprehensive services and sales support to partners to ensure smooth sales and application process
- Pprepare monthly/quarterly/annual sales and expenditure budgets; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying client's new needs; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
- Improves product marketability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities
- Enhance sales performance and rapport with key accounts through product trainings, seminars, workshops, firms' visits, engage in activities to enhance relationships with advisers and anticipates new opportunities
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1982974