Senior Manager Product Control
A global leading bank is looking for a Junior VP Product Control Valuation (8-10 year of experience)
In this role, you will be responsible for end to end financial accountability for FXO business unit, which includes Profit and Loss production, balance sheet substantiation, providing insightful analysis on business performance and streamlining process in line with ESAR model.
You will work closely with BPPI and Sky Alignment projects to eliminate, standardize, automate and re-allocate activities to achieve efficiency and part of your role is to provide testing support for Sky Alignment project and Valuation Dictionary project.
You are expected to have deep understanding of FXO business and valuation techniques as you will be accountable for the integrity of FXO Profit and Loss & Balance Sheet and ensure the FXO process is aligned with Banks' policy and procedures.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Proven experience in Finance roles, preferably with trading and/or risk background
- Understanding of valuation models across FX and IR ideally; xVA knowledge is a plus
- Profit and Loss attribution and risk dynamics understanding
- Strong trade booking knowledge and ability to quickly get used to new systems
- Continuous Improvement Focus - ability and enthusiasm to work independently and self-improve
- Good communication skills and university degree in related area (mathematics, financial mathematics, finance etc.)
- Experience of product control and valuation control would be desirable
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5654 for a confidential discussion, or send CV directly to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.