Senior Manager of Process Improvement/Quality for DC
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$160000 - S$180000.00 per annum|
The Senior Manager of Process Improvement or Quality will play a critical role in leading process improvement initiatives and operations analysis. Successful candidate will work with the Distribution Centre/Warehouse operations teams to gain efficiency and reduce cost using various problem solving tools. This position will lead/partner a cross functional task-force on process improvement initiatives; improve processes, Quality systems and service levels. This role will also be responsible for process improvement initiatives, analysing performance, identifying problems and developing recommendations to eliminate roadblocks that would hinder operations from meeting /exceeding their company obligations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Process Improvement - Lead/partner cross functional taskforce on process improvement initiatives to streamline steps, to enhance/improve service levels, reduce cost, update progress, and report success. This will be done by evaluating end-to-end processes, mapping task, and compiling data to make recommendations for change; utilize tools (lean/ six sigma) concepts to identify potential cost savings and effective product flow; and working with strategic partners to align efforts.
- Project Management - Lead, plan and organize project work for the team; Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently; leads projects as assigned
- Analytical - Gathers information needed for analysis; analyses and defines requirements to improve operational process; performs assessments and identify efficiency gaps.
- Continuous Improvement - Using Excel, Access, PKMS, SAP, and other tools to recommend best method to enhance and leverage visibility tools to meet the organization's requirements; Assess work streams and implement functionality to automate manual tasks; Identify process flow defects and remove causes of defects; Works cross functionally with multiple operational and reporting teams to improve processes and provide solutions.
- Quality Orientation - Audit and assess data for accuracy; Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful for deviations.
- Results Oriented -Using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goal attainment: tenaciously working to meet or exceed those goals and continuous improvement and quality systems.
- Technical - Lead/partner sessions to define requirements for improvement solutions and specifications. Demonstrates knowledge of concepts; conducts thorough needs analysis; develop solutions that meet requirements; communicates scalability and deployment issues.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Experienced in managing Distribution/Fulfillment Operations
- 5-7 years Process Improvement experience
- Must have experience in Quality Management or Quality Systems
- Ability to set up Warehouse or Distribution Centres
- Experienced in working in a regulated environment such as Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industries.
- Communicates clearly and directly, approachable, relates well to others, engages people and helps them understand process change, provides and seeks feedback, articulates clearly, actively listens
- Must have significant experience working in a team environment
- Understanding of warehouse operations and process flows
- Lean/Six Sigma plus
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.