Senior Manager Regulatory Reporting and Finance
Senior Manager Finance and Regulatory Reporting
Reporting to CFO the incumbent is responsible for providing oversight over the daily Finance and related regulatory reporting process to ensure timely and accurate submission of regulatory reports, survey and disclosure requirements. Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of reporting process and consistency of reporting across different regulatory reports
The incumbent will work closely with various stakeholders on implementing new and/or revised Finance related regulatory reporting requirements. Conducting analysis, assess and advise the financial and capital impact on the changes in regulatory requirements and vice versa impact of business strategy on regulatory requirements
Prerequisites for this role
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- More than 10 years Commercial Banking experience
- Independent, hands-on and result-oriented person
- Well verse in MAS regulation such as, but not limiting to, MAS Notice 610, 637, 640, 649 and 658
- Strong in process re-engineering and data management
- Strong organisational skills, independence of thoughts, high energy and urgency
- Good written/ verbal communication and presentation skills
- Singaporeans preferred
If you are interested please send your CV to Shereen Tan, Shereen.email@example.com If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | License Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.