Senior Manager - SEA HR Business Partner
- High visibility
- Regional scope
- Strategic role
Our client is a multinational technology company headquartered in USA. A key reason for their success has been their approach to the changing environment and keeping it with the pace of disruption. With operation in over 35 countries, they continue to be a strong employer brand and well spoken about within the industry specifically with regards to driving performance and long term business relationships.
Based in Singapore, this role is responsible for providing outstanding service and strategic inputs to business and functional heads across South East Asia. As a business partner, you will be required to assess talent capabilities and advise the business on measurable capability development strategies and frameworks. It is also part of your role to drive manpower planning, internal communication, succession planning and employee engagement. You will play an integral part in the organizational development strategy to further improve an already highly engaging and company culture.
- Minimum 10-12 progressive HR business partnering experience
- Proven track record of business impact through talent management and capability development
- Must have prior regional exposure in South East Asia
- Well-rounded understanding of driving HR strategies, operations and change management
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong business acumen with a self-starter attitude
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1878517. License Number 10C5117. #LI-BA
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.