Our clients are a leading retail brand in Singapore. Their extensive network and wide array of services has helped them become a household name. They're looking for a Senior Manager, Sustainability to join their team in Singapore.
- Oversee strategic efforts related to sustainability procedures, such as materiality evaluations and reporting.
- Investigate and design sustainability programs to enable community collaborations, industry collaborations, and public awareness campaigns.
- Assist ongoing decarbonisation initiatives by collaborating on energy consumption statistics and carbon footprint with internal business divisions.
- Improve sustainability communications through internal and external communication platforms, such as the creation of campaigns and collateral.
- Monitor emerging sustainability mandates and legislations, its impact to the retail / supermarket business and establish industry best practices to address them.
- Manage the Volunteers Programme engaging staff to befriend beneficiaries and to complement the overall social impact to needy communities.
- Provide key secretariat support to the Sustainability Committee / Taskforce in managing the respective sustainability frameworks, strategies and targets.
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of work experience in managing sustainability, communication initiatives or corporate philanthropy would be an advantage
- Highly energetic with the capacity to lead teams and large-scale cross-departmental projects to meet short- and long-term objectives.
- Strategic thinker with a keen eye for operational details and excellent interpersonal abilities.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend