Senior Market Risk Analyst
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$150000.00 per annum|
A leading global commodities firm is on the lookout for a Senior Market Risk Analyst to support the front office trading team. This is a new headcount as the firm is looking to invest in risk analytics and modeling, to stay ahead of their competitors.
This role will involve providing risk analytics on trading performance and post trade risk assesments. The incumbent will refine and enhance risk transparency of exposures, valuation and aid the front office in understanding VaR numbers. He/she will be responsible for raising awareness of trading risks, price risk analysis, responsive stress testing and relevant MTM methodology. This opportunity will allow the incumbent to make an impact in trade strategies at a macro level and work with cross-functional stakeholders.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- 6-10 years of experience in market risk in a trading environment (preferably commodities)
- Experience providing trading strategy inputs to front office
- Very strong proficiency in R, Python, SQL, VBA**
- Knowledge of physical commodities market is preferable
- Proficient in speaking Mandarin language to communicate with counterparts in Greater China region
- Degree in quantitative subjects such as Mathematics/Statistics/Financial Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
**Proficiency in VBA is a definite requirement
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980