Senior Marketing Content Specialist
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to S$60000.00 per annum|
Our Client is a provides a fully integrated customer engagement and loyalty solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omnichannel marketing technologies for offline and online engagement.
The Ideal Candidate is responsible for developing targeted content strategies for specific industry verticals and end-to-end development of product/marketing content for every stage of the B2B Buyer funnel; from awareness, exploration, intent/decision making, purchase and advocacy.
- Writing editorial content and marketing copy to promote the platform, and interview customers to tell the story of how they use our client's solution.
- Educate customers get the most out of the solutions by creating purpose-built product marketing content.
- Own projects and provide content to support the company's email communications, social media channels, blog, website and in-app messaging.
- Content ideation - You'll also pitch new story ideas and formats, create and manage production timelines, and will be measured on content marketing KPIs.
- Support the head of marketing in seeking out opportunities to collaborate with external influencers and industry experts as a way to enhance the brand and provide credible content to large B2C enterprises.
- Minimum 5 years' of experience in content strategy and production
- SaaS and Martech domain knowledge is highly preferred
- Well-versed in both B2B and B2C ways of writing
Contact Michelle Yim at Michelle.Yim@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1984646.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.