Senior Marketing Executive (12 months contract)
- Support marketing lead covering cards marketing-related activities such as cards usage/partnerships and rewards initiatives amongst others.
- Support the planning, development of marketing strategy, communication objectives for bespoke marketing campaigns; occasionally independently leading on tactical campaigns end to end to drive execution completion.
- As this is a regional role, incumbent will work closely with marketing lead in addressing the requirements of internal stakeholders from global, regional and country teams, at different stages of each campaign from the development of campaigns, brief, execution and tracking of the campaigns.
- Work closely with external agencies and partners where required.
- Maintain the marketing budget by ensuring timely utilisation of the allocated budget & accurate reporting.
- Maintain regional assets such as office branding or special conferences as and when required.
- Conduct competitive research regularly to gain understanding prior to each marketing campaign.
- Support on marketing audits, campaign analytics across the cards calendar, to drive understanding and learnings for future activity.
- Ensure campaigns are executed, accurately and timely.
- Manage budgets well.
- At least 3 years of prior working experience in a product, marketing or account servicing environment either in the banking & financial or creative industry preferred.
- Mass Communications/ Marketing/ Business/ Finance/ Statistics disciplines preferred
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confidence; keen presentation skills
- Adaptability; embrace new ideas
- Good eye for details
- Good teamworking skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word\
- Social media savvy; proficient in digital tools
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.