Senior mobile engineer
- Mobile application development and applied research on Android, iOS and/or Appcelerator platforms as well as involving the use of databases
- Software support and maintenance of deployed products and solutions
- Manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews
- Take charge of technical projects and provide leadership in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects
- Work closely with project management and experience design team to deliver project outcomes
- Contribute technically to projects
- Mentor the best talent bringing out the best in every engineer
- Nurture a culture of high performance, continuous improvement, creative problem solving, and innovation within the team
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in public sector projects in Singapore.
- At least 5 years of total software engineering experience with a thorough understanding of commercial software product development.
- 2+ years of experience in a software engineering leadership position managing a team
- Expert developer in either Android or iOS (One platform required) and a working knowledge of the other platform.
- Will be customer oriented and skilled in developing a strong understanding of customer needs and marrying those with optimal technology solutions
- A-team calibre and mindset, expected to work hard
Ideally to hit the ground running, you should have the following:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and SQL
- Strong experience with native mobile features such as GPS, accelerometer, push notifications, etc.
- Strong experience in cross platform mobile development tools such as React Native Framework (mandatory) and Titanium Appcelerator
- Experienced in developing on Unix/Linux environments
- Enjoy constant learning and working with new technologies
If you love the idea of being part of a growing company with exciting prospects in mobile and web technologies that create positive impact on people's lives, then we would love to hear from you!
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.