Senior Naphtha Trader
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a Global trading firm with strong financial background. They are looking for a Naphtha Trader to focus on their Business development in East Asia market (Mainly on Japan and Korea)
Our client is looking for an experienced Naphtha Trader to join their established team in Singapore. You need to have an excellent track record of trading the oil markets and strong knowledge of the Asian Naphtha markets. You will be focusing on sales into Japan and Korean market and maintain good relations with key counterparties in the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 8 years' experience trading oil&gas products of which at least 3-5 years in naphtha markets
- The candidate will have to be open-minded, and capable to adapt to numerous counterparts working in very different cultures and various industries.
- Track record in generating proprietary trading income from trading the physical and financial exposures.
- Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to Lester.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853