Senior Network Engineer
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Our client is a leading financial institution with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore.
They are currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their technology team. Reporting to the infrastructure manager, you will be responsible for the design, architecture and solutioning of their network platforms and systems on their trading platform, as well as the migration & co-location of Data Centers. You will also be required to participate in the day- to - day maintenance and support of all network systems & devices, including handling incidents and troubleshooting the issues until it is resolved.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10 years of experience in Network Engineering, including design, architecture and implementation within the banking industry
- Strong expertise in managing Trading and Market Data networks, Multicast, Compute Farm networks (leaf/spine), Cisco routers & switches, Arista, Wi-Fi, WAN engineering, routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF), Enterprise QoS, POE
- Experience in handling day to day maintenance and operations of network devices and systems, including handling incidents and troubleshooting issues until it has been resolved
- Strong technical expertise in Java or Python scripting will be a plus
- Knowledge and experience of DMZ and Network Security technologies, Cisco and/or Palo Alto firewalls, F5 load balancers (iRules), Netscaler and WAF would be a big plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship and collaboration with business stakeholders
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.