Senior Network Specialist
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Senior Network Security Specialist wanted for a leading international bank!
- Leading international brand
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading international brand within the commodities industry and has a strong presence in the APAC region.
They are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join their technology team as a Senior Network Security Specialist. Reporting to the Global Head of IT Infrastructure, you will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the company's network security devices and infrastructure, such as LAN/ WAN, firewall, Data Center etc on a daily basis. You will also be required to design and implement new network devices across the firm regionally, as well as identifying and solving problems relative to systems and networks.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 7- 10 years of Network Engineering experience, with at least 5 years of experience in Application Security
- Strong expertise in Cisco and Juniper technology
- Strong experience handling Network Security devices such as firewalls, proxy, security monitoring tools
- Highly competent in WAN/ LAN, Load balancing, IP Address, VoIP etc.
- Good experience in handling both projects and BAU support
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship with both the IT and business units and gain buy- in from senior management
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.