Senior Officer - Digital Marketing
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Insurance Sales & Marketing|
Senior Office - Digital Marketing - Insurance
My client one of the leading life insurance companies in Asia is looking for a new headcount in their office in Singapore.
You will be working within the Group Online Marketing team and you will support the digital managers by implementing effective marketing campaign execution in all digital performance acquisition channels across search engines, social, and display advertising and the exploration of opportunities that will expand online sales initiatives.
Together with the managers, they drive the marketing department's commercial performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement. He/ She will work closely with the managers and the local marketing teams to ensure seamless and accurate marketing implementation
- Develop and execute performance programs across online biddable media
- Develop and recommend optimizations and/or testing plans for eCommerce goals
- Responsible for self-managed advertising platforms on Google, Facebook
Management of the department's tracking, data analysis, and testing consumer acquisition channels.
- Management of performance marketing tools.
- Support marketing technology changes and enhancements to achieve performance goals.
- Experience & Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing
- 2 years' experience in performance marketing
- Strong background in self-served digital platforms like Google Adwords, Facebook, DCM
- Experience working on CN language search is a plus
Knowledge and Tech Skills
Solid skills in managing and optimizing paid search campaigns for Google/ Bing/ Yahoo search engines.
Versed in digital advertising platforms - adserving platforms like Google DCM, social platforms like Facebook/ Twitter/ LinkedIn, programmatic display like DBM
Highly proficient in Microsoft Applications especially Excel (formulas, macros)
A passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and an interest to turn analysis into actionable programs