Senior Operations executive, Coal Trading
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$7000 per month|
Our client is a European commodity trading firm focusing on coal trading. They are growing their business in Asia. A new senior Operations & Logistic Executive role has come out from their Singapore office.
You will report to the Shipping and logistic manager and manage the whole procedure of the trading operations, which includes handling and managing shipping documents as well as managing all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation. In addition, you will need to handle the domestic logistics of the coal transporting in Indonesia as well. You will liaise with both internal (Traders, trade finance) and external parties (supplier, customer, shipping companies etc) to prepare BLs and vessel tracking on cargo readiness & documentation to ensure smooth delivering of the commodity products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Min 5-8 years of working experience in dry commodity industry with dry bulk knowledge
- Experience in Coal trading operations is a plus for this role
- Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Good L/C knowledge is essential to this role.
- Good communication skills required for this role. Indonesian Bahasa is helpful for this role as you need to deal with the Indonesian counterparties on the daily basis.
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to Lester.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853