Senior Operations executive, Grains Trading
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$6000 per annum|
Our client is a European commodity trading firm with strong presence in Asia market. They are growing their business in Asia. A new Senior Operations Executive role has come out from their Grains Trading operations department in Singapore.
You will report to the operations manager and manage the whole procedure of the operations, which includes handling and managing shipping documents as well as managing all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation. You will liaise with both internal (Traders, trade finance) and external parties (supplier, customer, shipping companies etc) to prepare BLs and vessel tracking on cargo readiness & documentation to ensure smooth delivering of the commodity products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Min 8 years of working experience in dry commodity industry with dry bulk knowledge
- Experience in Grains trading operations is a plus for this role, Team management experience is also a plus for this role.
- Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Good L/C knowledge is essential to this role.
- Good communication skills required for this role
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to Lester.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853