Senior Operations executive, Iron Ore
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$80000 per annum|
Our client is a Global leading commodity trading firm with strong presence in Asia . A new Senior Operations Executive role has come out from their Iron Ore Trading operations department in Singapore.
You will report to the operations manager and manage the whole procedure of the Iron Ore trading operations, which includes handling and managing shipping documents as well as managing all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation. You will liaise with both internal (Traders, trade finance) and external parties (supplier, customer, shipping companies etc) to prepare BLs and vessel tracking on cargo readiness & documentation to ensure smooth delivering of the commodity products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Min 5 years of working experience in trading industry with dry bulk shipping experience.
- Experience in Iron ore trading operations is a plus for this role
- Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Good L/C knowledge and Lay time calculation is essential to this role.
- Good communication skills required for this role. Mandarin is required as this role need to communicated with customers in China on daily basis.
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to Lester.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853