Senior Operations Specialist
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Strong trading platform and good company culture
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Excellent career progression
My client is a global a global investment management company with offices in North America, Europe and Asia. We pursue a global multi-strategy approach to investing, seeking to achieve above-average risk-adjusted returns.
You will report to the Chief Operating Officer and to the Portfolio Manager and perform daily trade, position and cash reconciliation across multi-asset classes primarily Equities & Equity Swaps across all APAC markets; including corporate actions processing. This person will be the primary point of contact for Asia based Portfolio Managers on operational queries as well as broader issues, which may require escalation to Management.
To qualify individuals must possess
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Economics or related
- Minimum 7 years of related experience
- Prior experience in Buy- or Sell-side with knowledge on Fixed Income derivatives (options, swaps, futures/forwards) and operational processes that pertains to Fixed Income, Futures, Currencies and Commodities businesses. Knowledge in APAC markets is necessary.
- Knowledge of full equities trade life cycle.
- Project management skills/experience is a plus.
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874