|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
- Dealing with Raw Materials/Packaging components/WIP from both overseas/local suppliers, and finished goods from Third Party Manufacturers
- Plan for in-line items which will be produced at China TPMs.
- Keep the inventory level low ad maintain high on time delivery in full (OTIF) ratio.
- Manage relationships with suppliers to support manufacturing needs and market needs to improve quality and cost reductions.
- Deal with obsolete and excess material and destruction for optimized inventory.
- Maintain daily to monthly reporting and scorecards to support EDGE (every day great execution) for performance improvement.
- Inter-team collaboration and master data to ensure solid data integrity and optimized planning parameters and Bill of Materials.
- Engage with the team and the managers in regional and global initiatives
- Adhere strictly to new product launch timeline from Global Brand Supply Chain (GBSC) with eventual follow up with the supplier to align the delivery plan.
- Manage the new products planning process with global partners to ensure that right quantities of products are delivered to the distribution centers on time with high quality.
- Degree or above in manufacturing, operations, supply chain or engineering disciplines
- Proficient in both Oral and Written skills in English
- Fluent in Chinese a bonus
- 4 years of experience in material planning.
- Experience in new product launch planning a bonus
- Excellent knowledge in SAP D2B/Material Master
- Good in excel and data analytics
- Experience working in an MNC
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.