Senior Procurement Director
Our client is a well-known US MNC in the retail industry. They are currently looking to hire a Senior Procurement Director - Direct and Indirect services for their APAC operations. As this is a newly created role, the candidate should have prior experience in sourcing, and procurement. Managed payable processes, digitalization, team development, procurement strategies, transformational business change management and shared services development.
- Lead Sourcing Services Delivery for Regional stakeholders and suppliers
- Lead end to end (E2E) Source/Procure to Pay Operations and Marketplace Governance
- Manage supplier, contract, catalogue, and content enablement operations.
- Manage the Buying Center operations which includes the help desk, PO Lifecycle, including regional performance management of external shared services providers.
- Deploying strategic initiatives and projects
- Drive continuous improvement and transformational implementations of people, process, and technology integration.
Looking for candidates who have a minimum of 15 years of experience in Procurement field and 5 years of leadership experience from FMCG MNCs is required. Should be strong in stakeholder management, decision making and leadership.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.