Senior Procurement Engineer
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4500.00 - S$5000.00 per month + bonus|
One of our client, specializes in assembly and packaging equipment for semiconducteur is looking for a Senior Procurement Engineer.
Your mains responsabilities are:
- In charge of the annual cost negotiation for purchased materials with direct and 2nd-tier suppliers
- Implementation of alternative procurement sources to minimize stock replacement items, inventory levels and costs.
- Regular contact with interface partners to recognize developments in the market and exert influence accordingly
- Monitoring of international market to bring new suppliers, product derivatives into purchasing portfolio
- Generating price forecasts and internal figures to supply basic data for corporate planning and reporting
- Analysis and controlling of contractual agreements to prepare re-negotiations/subsequent negotiations
- Lead in supplier management to gain the best suppliers and gurantee an optimum
- Translating purchasing requests into purchase orders to ensure the timely availability of materials and definition
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Mechantronics or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Strong experience leading Procurement projects and knowledge in MS Excel, SAP system invemtory module
- Capabilities to operate in foreign cultures and experience working abroad
- Able to work under pressure to achieve deliverables
- Possess strong team dynamics and able to work in a multicultural environment and with people at all levels
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00041244- firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.