Senior Procurement Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$140000.00 - S$165000.00 per annum|
My clients are a well known US Pharma company and are currently looking for a Direct Procurement Manager to be a part of the Global Procurement organization. You will be focusing on Direct Materials sourcing for multi manufacturing sites across the region. This is an individual contributor role which will be based in Tuas.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Execute operational sourcing requests in alignment with local Site Materials Management, Global Category Management Direct Materials.
- Analysis of the material costs and formulate strategic plans for the portfolio.
- Ensure alignment with Global Category Strategies and support the operationalization of Master Service Agreement. You will also be in charge of contract negotiations.
- Challenge Demand Management with internal Supply Planners and Materials Management functions in close collaboration with Global Category Managers, to optimize and properly manage inventory, safety stock levels and consignment stocks
- Responsible for key direct supplier relationships, ensuring category strategies are developed and implemented in line with Global Procurement direction.
Ideally the candidate should have a minimum of 8 - 10 years of experience in managing Direct Procurement within the Pharmaceutical industries. You would have been exposed on regional/global markets with a strong interaction with senior stakeholders. Experienced in managing Data crunching and strong with your Excel skills.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.