Senior Procurement Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$13000.00 - S$15000.00 per annum|
A global leader in the Automation sector is looking for a talented senior candidate within the Supply chain function who mainly specializes in the Procurement function. This role will either be based in Singapore or China can also be considered. This role will lead the APAC Supply Chain initiatives to include strategic procurement cost containment, provide long term commodity strategies and drive for continuous suppliers' performance improvement to be responsive and agile to changing business conditions.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Drive Procurement Initiatives to manage key procurement projects to ensure that they are completed on time
- Project Management
- New Product Introduction or New Part Development
- Indirect sourcing
- Material cost reductions
- Negotiate contracts, manage pricings, the terms and conditions
- Drive for implementation and continuous improvement of Supply Chain processes and tools
- Develop and implement for the Asian Sourcing Strategy for the key commodities
- Define the goals for AP Supply Chain and develop metrics to measure performance
The requirements for the role would require candidates to have a Degree in Engineering, Business or Supply Chain Management required. You would also have at least a minimum of 10 years' experience in supply chain management, procurement in a global multinational organization. You should be knowledgeable and experienced in commodities such as castings, die castings, valves, machined parts, fabrication work, rubber, springs will be required. Ideally looking for candidates within the Industrial or Automation industries. Have excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.