Senior Product Manager
Our client is one of the biggest renewable energy companies. Headquartered in Shanghai, they have regional offices across Asia, Europe, North and South America. They have established global R&D and engineering centers in Denmark, Germany, Singapore and the United States and currently own the world's largest Energy IoT Operating System.
They are expanding their Global Digital Hub in Singapore now to bring the leading-edge technological explorations into big data, artificial intelligence, smart cities and smart grids. They are helping Singapore to implement the Smart Nation strategy across households, buildings, electricity systems, and transportation.
They are looking for Senior Product Manager for Smart City Business line.
Ideal candidate should have below skills:
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in IT, engineering or business-related fields.
- Observer - assemble a holistic picture of where the product is currently, what customers think of it, and where it needs to go in the future.
- Strategist - establish what to achieve so the product team can work on what matters. The strategic product manager tracks the goals and makes changes to the plan accordingly.
- Accountant - own the performance of your product. Set quantifiable goals and establish clear metrics to determine success.
- Aligner - ensure that the strategy is deeply linked to the day-to-day work by aligning high-level and task-oriented work with all stakeholders.
- Driver - push the team harder to get meaningful work done.
- Evangelist - market the product internally and externally. Compete internally for resources while advocating the value and joy of using your product to your customers.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both Chinese and English) to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- 3+ years of product (software) manager experience
This team will work closely with the team in China. They are willing to pay decently for the right candidates.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1543950
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.