Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 05 May 2023
- SalaryS$100000.00 - S$140000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Financial Services
Managing Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Senior Project Manager (COO)
- International Bank
- Central Work Location
The Senior Project Manager in the COO Office is responsible for managing a portfolio of complex initiatives across one or more business units. This includes leading teams, managing resources, schedules, and financials, as well as adhering to guidelines throughout the project life cycle. The scope of projects includes regulation implementation, finance reporting, non-finance process improvement, and change initiatives. The Senior Project Manager is also responsible for full project life cycle ownership, quality control, and effective executive level communication.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience,
- 10+ years of project management experience, and proficiency in MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Power BI, with proven ability to demonstrate leadership, accountability, and teamwork.
- Knowledge of Global Market/Transaction Banking products will be a plus
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click "Apply" or drop an email to Melody.Leow@ambition.com.sg.
Short listed candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number: R2091912
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend