Senior Project Manager - Digital / Market Research
|Salary:||S$96000 - S$120000 per annum + negotiable|
Our client is a global Internet Market Research service provider with millions of users across the globe. They provide online access panels and technology (including data collection, reporting and visualization). By providing digital consumer insights, they help companies to brainstorm ideas, explore new business opportunities and make better decisions.
They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage multiple online assignments for marketing research and consulting clients by establishing a relationship with them and becoming an expert in understanding their research needs. Your responsibilities include:
- Setup, coordinate and monitor the execution of projects for clients based in SEA
- Understand the client's project needs and communicate our ability to meet them
- Reasonably foresee issues that would affect the project delivery and data, and suggest effective solutions that minimize or avoid the impact
- Responsibility for (scalable) operational processes, monitoring internal set up and delivery of projects
- Assist in internal initiatives and support the development and implementation of internal products for process and standard improvement
- Closely collaborate with development team for aligning current practices to new business requirements
- Excellent client management skills and professional customer service focus
- At least 2 years' experience in a corporate environment, Market Research industry preferred
- Proven track record in problem-solving skills and strong Project Management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and group presentation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain professional long term business relationships
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Strong knowledge of variety of market research tools including SPSS and survey hosting platforms a strong plus
- Experience in mobile application development or Content Management Systems is a plus
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HW 0113 or contact Hazel Wong at email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1653148