Senior Project Manager - Digital
|Salary:||S$96000 - S$120000 per annum + negotiable|
Our client is a global Internet Market Research service provider with millions of users across the globe. They provide online access panels and technology (including data collection, reporting and visualization). They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage multiple online assignments for marketing research and consulting clients, as well as to manage the development and delivery of the new digital product (a web and native mobile application) from scratch.
Your responsibilities include:
- Setup, coordinate and monitor the execution of projects for clients based in SEA
- Understand the client's project needs and communicate our ability to meet them
- Responsibility for (scalable) operational processes, monitoring internal set up and delivery of projects
- Assist in internal initiatives and support the development and implementation of internal products for process and standard improvement
- Closely collaborate with development team for aligning current practices to new business requirements
- Excellent project management and client management skills
- Experience in web / mobile application development projects
- Experience in a corporate environment, Market Research industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and group presentation skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Strong knowledge of variety of market research tools including SPSS and survey hosting platforms a strong plus
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HW 0113 or contact Hazel Wong at email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1653148