Senior Project Manager (eCommerce)
Our client is a leading global Loyalty and Rewards solutions provider for financial institutions, travel and airlines. With the increasing number of partners and clients, they are looking to hire an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the COO, you would be responsible for working directly with clients to ensure projects are completed on time within budget and scope. Also to ensure that all deliverables fall within the applicable scope of the budget and project requirements.
- Proven working experience in project management in ecommerce, internet, financial services etc.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, including presentation to senior management and C level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Good in problem solving and analytical skills
- Willing to take initiative and work independently
- Attention to details, intuitive and able to deliver results
- Strong client relationship experience is critical
If you are keen to be part of a diverse global organisation with a high performing regional team, do click APPLY NOW or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.