Senior Project Manager, Fortune 150 Company
Our client is a Fortune 150 company with a strong global presence. In recent years, they have heavily invested in their Asia Pacific division and is currently undergoing a major transformation, especially in the area of e-commerce development. A new team is being formed and an experienced commercial project manager is needed to head up this key e-commerce project for the Asia region.
In this newly created role, you will be reporting to the General Manager who is the head of the Asia e-Commerce business. As project lead for Asia, you are responsible for achieving commercial deliverables for the region. You will define the overall project scope, milestones and work closely with key stakeholders cross-functionally in steering the project. You will also manage a budget and utilize various resources to ensure project objectives are met.
Ideal skills and experience:
- A degree in Business or Computer Science (MBA preferred)
- Minimum 10 years of project management experience across a variety of commercial sectors
- Experience in e-commerce platforms
- Strong in planning and delivering change initiatives across Asia Pacific
- Exceptional relationship management and influencing skills
- Excellent in stakeholder management and engaging at the senior level
- Business level of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin is a must
Contact Justin Leung on (852) 3103 4327 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number JSL45349 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.