Senior Project Manager
Our client is a growing Business within the Healthcare industry in Singapore, who are contiguously challenging the norm in ways of working, looking for process improvements. The company is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team to be responsible for driving the transformation activities required for 3PL transition for their current SP implementation project.
The business has experienced significant yet sustainable growth in recent years, which is why this position has been able to come about. As the leader, you will be leading cross-functional internal resources and will be in charge of the overall accountability of the execution and performance of projects and transformation initiatives.
- Lead the ERP deployment and upgrade Projects across a multi-site organisation.
- Oversee SAP project to provide metrics for reporting to executive team on business case ROI. Identify, analyse and recommend business systems solutions to management having broad business impact.
- Establish detailed project plans for the SAP-Business transformation and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
- Lead and deliver function as a service to IT and the business; facilitate alignment of project pipeline and re-sources to ensure on-time, on-budget, with high quality, predictable project execution
- Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates.
Seeking proven experienced candidates who have a strong record of accomplishment in leading SAP implementations and projects within manufacturing with proven experience leading Order to Cash and Planning initiatives. Successful candidate would have been responsible for typical PM responsibilities such as planning, budgeting, delivery of projects, etc. Ideally, you would have a minimum 12 years' experience in working with large scale of SAP implementation projects. Been through 3 or more full life cycle SAP project implementations as Project manager. Have an in depth understanding of cross-functional requirements among SAP modules such as SD, MM, PP, IM, WM and BI.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-SC
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.