Senior Purchasing Manager/Senior Buyer
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$7000.00 - S$8500.00 per month + bonus|
One of our client, a Chemical company is Looking for a Senior Purchasing Manager/Senior Buyer candidate with a lot of experience in fragrances, by negotiating and dealing with vendors/providers.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Manage the day-to-day purchasing function of this highly innovative medical component supplier
- Responsible for defining purchasing strategy of direct and indirect spend as well as identifying and sourcing current/new vendors/suppliers.
- Responsible of the company spend and cost
- Develop and maintain strategies for a specific range of commodities across multiple product lines
- Provide buying / purchasing and commercial input to your colleagues in Singapore and overseas
- Confidently enter into total cost and contractual negotiations with current and potential suppliers
- Understand and apply tools and techniques to close cost gaps and achieve value for money whilst maintaining supplier relationships
- Review forecasts, plans and resources to ensure the needs of the business
- Evaluate cost data and quotation analysis forms and identify cost saving opportunities
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 8-10 years' experience and with a strong background in Fragrances industry
- Previous leadership /management experience
- Strong hands on Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing experience is required
- Understanding of the strategic role of the purchasing function in a manufacturing environment.
- Innovative and forwarding thinking, with the ability to challenge the norm with the ability to influence both suppliers and colleagues
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise tasks and have effective time management and analytical skills
- Be prepared to travel where their specific work responsibilities require (sometimes at short notice)
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00041973- email@example.com Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.