Senior QA engineer
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$5000.00 - S$7000.00 per month + bonus|
- Define, develop, execute and maintain automated end-to-end test cases/use case scenarios that will help continuous deployment.
- Write clear, concise and comprehensive test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate both manual and automated testing activities.
- Debug, analyze, record, document and track software issues based on end-to-end testing.
- Investigate the root causes of issues and continuously improve on test coverage and regression testing.
- Track and report QA metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts, to continuously improve team's performance.
- Define and perform various testing aspects like functional, scalability, reliability and performance of the product.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have programming or scripting experience with Ruby, Python, Java, Linux shell script and SQL (at least 2 or more).
- 5+ years of designing, developing, deploying and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
- Experience in testing cross-browser GUI applications and REST APIs etc.
- Wide exposure in functional and load testing frameworks/tools like Robot Framework, Selenium, Postman, JMeter etc.
- Experience working in microservices, Container and Cloud environments.
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes.
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum development teams.
- Good communication and organizational skills with ability to self manage time and deliverables.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent.