senior QA engineer
|Salary:||S$7000 - S$120000 per month + bonus|
- Participate effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) including planning, construction, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- Develop test plans, specifications, cases and scripts.
- Support automated script development and execution with QA Automation.
- Input all documented data conditions to execute test cases, process those tests, generates test results, and analyzes results to ensure quality standards and the software meets/exceeds documented business requirements.
- Submit potential deficiencies in the defect tracking system.
- Interface with product development, product management, support, and other organizations to resolve possible product deficiencies to ensure entrance/entry criteria is met and conforms to design and business requirements.
- Develop testing estimates and schedules, tracks and records testing progress and confidence levels
- Recommend new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality
- Perform leadership activities for the project QA team including; strategy, scheduling and task assignments, and team coaching and training
- Prepare for and takes part in testing activities for weeknight or weekend Production deployments and re mediation
Ideal candidate requirements
- 6+ years of software Quality Assurance experience, contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools with a focus on web based applications
- Experience with Quality testing of mobile applications
- Scripting, Automation and Technical
- Selenium and Protractor experience
- HP LoadRunner
- Project Management of Test Planning & Coordination
- Good experience writing unit and functional test cases.
- Experience with coordinating regression test with other teams and integration partners.
- Develop test plans, specifications and write cases.
- System Knowledge & Analysis
- Must be able to write SQL CRUD queries.
- Experience with testing and analyzing SOAP, WSDL, XML, JSON, REST.
- Ability to analyze code and scripts.
- Agile Development Methodology
- Experience working on a Scrum team and work with Agile tools, such as Rally.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills.
- Drive to achieve excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Experience in working with distributed team members.
- Detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.