Senior QA engineer
- Define, develop, execute and maintain automated end-to-end test cases/use case scenarios that will help continuous deployment.
- Write clear, concise and comprehensive test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate both manual and automated testing activities.
- Debug, analyze, record, document and track software issues based on end-to-end testing.
- Investigate the root causes of issues and continuously improve on test coverage and regression testing.
- Track and report QA metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts, to continuously improve team's performance.
- Define and perform various testing aspects like functional, scalability, reliability and performance of the product.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have programming or scripting experience with Ruby, Python, Java, Linux shell script and SQL (at least 2 or more).
- 5+ years of designing, developing, deploying and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
- Experience in testing cross-browser GUI applications and REST APIs etc.
- Wide exposure in functional and load testing frameworks/tools like Robot Framework, Selenium, Postman, JMeter etc.
- Experience working in microservices, Container and Cloud environments.
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes.
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum development teams.
- Good communication and organizational skills with ability to self manage time and deliverables.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.