Senior Quality Engineer - Global Manufacturing Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
- A dynamic and fast paced global firm
- Decades of presence in the O&G industry
- Solid business footprint in Singapore
About our client:
Our client is one of the major multinational equipment manufacturing firm which cater the oil and gas industry. With major experiences in producing high quality products and service, they are geared for better sustainability throughout its operations and projects. During this exciting time they are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer with strong experience in managing audits and inspection.
This role will report to the Director of the firm. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, related to Quality Policies, Work Instructions, Procedures and documentations are up to date.
- Leading certified auditors.
- Managing internal and external audits and administrate, report, follow-up with the closure of audit findings.
- Managing quality control procedures, ensuring it to be in place and updated
- Ensuring calibration of the equipment as per standard and procedure
- Prepare inspection according to project specs agreed for the customer by working with the project engineers/managers.
- Review and endorse Internal and Supplier/Fabricator Quality Documentations and Quality Control Procedure.
- Ensuring non-conformance/punch list is resolved timely
- Managing supplier quality assessment/evaluation and work with relevant stakeholders to improve supplier's performance.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced Quality Engineer to be part of the dynamic firm. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably comes with a proven track record of 5 years in Quality Engineering
- Direct experience in managing, implementing, securing, and maintaining ISO 9001 registered quality system and certified auditor experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of ASME, ASTM & API Industrial Standards is a plus
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing methodologies.
- Able to drive strategy implementation in troubleshooting issues, ability to nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Highly able to make solid decision in light of multiple priorities and deliverables schedule.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927