Senior Regional Business Analyst
Our client is an international MNC headquartered in UK in the Professional Services Sector. Their clients include national and multinational corporations, financial institutions, and governments. They have over 30 offices globally and Singapore is a key hub in its Asia Pacific network.
This role will report into and support the Regional Business Manager and be based in Singapore. The role will support the Asia Pacific region in regard to financial modelling, reporting, scenario analysis and commercial analysis. The person needs to work with key stakeholders and be a trusted advisor to provide feedback to the management for strategic decision-making including pricing of new deals.
- Must possess a relevant degree
- Qualified finance person (CA, ACCA, CIMA) with at least 4 years PQE
- Modelling and analysis experience.
- Experienced working in a professional services or services related industry environment will be a plus.
- High level of systems/IT literacy (particularly Excel, PowerPoint and budgeting and forecasting tools)
- Candidates from different industries with a good analytical background will be considered
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Possess a strong analytical mind, meticulous, critical thinker, results-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced multi-cultural work environment
- Self-motivated, switched-on, can work independently and Possess strong learning agility and an eagerness to pick up new challenges
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.