Senior Regional Demand Planning Director
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$250000.00 - S$270000.00 per annum|
Our client is one of the world's leading US MNC within the Health and Beauty industry. They're looking for a Senior Regional Demanding Planning Director to join their Singapore team. This role would have you be responsible for the execution of the demand planning process to deliver realistic demand plan, working together with the market, regional and global teams.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Owns and runs the Regional IBP process, getting leadership support and acting as a change agent to ensure adoption and compliance of the process
- Establishes and develops standard framework to enable consistent capability development and proactively creates new capabilities to address evolving market challenges
- Responsible for delivering a Regional financially aligned, consensed demand plan at the affiliate brand level by assuring affiliate teams are incorporating marketing intelligence and sales assumptions.
- Develop new product projections in collaboration with regional marketing, affiliate demand planning teams, and global business planning teams based on market share assumptions and retailer inventory requirements.
- Identifies, develops and implements strategies, tools and solutions with the goal of simplifying and increasing efficiency within the core Demand Planning operating model
Ideally you would have a minimum of 15 years of experience within the Demand Planning space doing financial analysis, forecasting, supply chain and Statistical Models within the FMCG industries. Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business Management or Statistics. SAP experience. Strong leadership and stakeholder management who can demonstrated record of prioritizing, influencing and decision making at multiple levels in an organization and business acumen.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.email@example.com #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend