Senior Retail Design Executive
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||Up to S$70000.00 per annum|
Our client is MNC within the Health and Beauty industry. They're looking for a Retail Design Senior Executive to join their company. As a member of the Retail Design Centre team, you will collaborate with the Retail Design Manager on the design and development of creative retail output for store design and visual merchandising. You will be in charge the brand's creative voice and strategy, working with internal stakeholders.
- Working with regions on layouts and technical drawings (including 3D visualization if needed) for further development of technical packages while overcoming site and material obstacles and delivering projects on time, with a clear understanding of the Brand Design Guidelines.
- Assist the Retail Design Manager in harmonizing the store design and visual merchandising strategy.
- Collaborate with the Retail Design Manager and team to establish and elevate the brands' creative vision and direction.
- Oversee design, development, and implementation of the most recent brand guidelines across all channels and markets.
- Provide direction and support to ensure that project plans are realistic and that the team's expectations for timely opening/launch are met.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to create a custom outpost idea that captures the customer's O2O journey for a more elevated onsite connection and experience.
- To take a risk and think "outside the box" for a fresh strategy to attract and engage customers where appropriate.
- At least 3 years of similar working experience, preferably in prestige beauty, or 5 years interior/retail design, preferably with luxury brands. Prior experience working in a Travel Retail environment is a plus.
- Expertise in design applications such as SketchUp, AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and multitask to meet deadlines.
- Have a keen eye for detail and ensure that design details are managed with great precision.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend