Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
A leading global law firm is hiring a Senior Risk & Compliance Officer to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Undertaking conflict searches, analysing reports, recommending courses of action to senior management and pushing issues to resolution
- Acting as a point of escalation between Risk & Compliance Officers and Lawyers
- Managing security and information barriers
- AML and risk analysis
- Performing research on companies by assessing reputational risk and sanctions exposure on potential clients
- Providing training support and assistance to Officers in resolving conflict issues
- Keep abreast of the regulatory requirements of legal profession in various jurisdictions
- At least 2-3 years' compliance/ legal experience in a law firm preferred, compliance experience in financial services industry are welcomed too
- Law degree or relevant qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Good team player
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640