Senior Risk Compliance Officer
A leading global law firm is hiring a Senior Risk & Compliance Officer to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Undertaking conflict searches, analysing reports, recommending courses of action to senior management and pushing issues to resolution
- Acting as a point of escalation between Risk & Compliance Officers and Lawyers
- Managing security and information barriers
- AML and risk analysis
- Performing research on companies by assessing reputational risk and sanctions exposure on potential clients
- Providing training support and assistance to Officers in resolving conflict issues
- Keep abreast of the regulatory requirements of legal profession in various jurisdictions
- At least 2-3 years' compliance/ legal experience in a law firm preferred, compliance experience in financial services industry are welcomed too
- Law degree or relevant qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Good team player
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.