Senior Sales Professional - Fintech
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$048423 - S$200000.00 per annum + Commission|
Senior Sales Profeesional - SEA - Fintech
My client is a leading technology solution provider, partnering with global banking and financial institutions to optimize the processing of business operations and transform their customer experience.
Their integrated front to back office software solutions are designed to meet the specific needs of investment management, retail and commercial banking, institutional trading and private client wealth management and stockbroking.
* Significant experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
* In depth knowledge and experience of selling into FinTech space preferably in the back- office systems, Wealth Management and/or Tax Compliance domains.
* Proven track record in business application software sales.
* Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
1) Sales of Software License and Maintenance services, Business Consultancy Services
o Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets
o Extensive experience of the commercial application of license, maintenance and professional services agreements as part of the matrix
o Present to CEO, COO, CIO, CFO, Compliance.
o Ability to review and evaluate a client's workflow and their business objectives.
o Trusted advisor
o Customer Acumen
o Review public
o Business Planning
2) Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
o Goal driven
o Pipeline planning
o Pipeline partnerships
o Leverage Dion Solutions
o Advance and close sales opportunities
3) Forming working relationships with the premier buyers in our industry.
4) Identifying valuable emerging markets
5) Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
6) Implementing best practice in sales techniques.
7) Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
8) Foreseeing and avoiding stagnation in the marketplace
9) Forming sales strategies
If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-ANV